Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shaquille O'neal of newly acquired Suns will debut next week against Lakers


Shaq will wait until after this weekend's All-Star break for his Phoenix Suns debut.

Shaq says "I went through three tough days, moving, jumping, banging and the hip feels pretty solid", One or two days of working out on my own and I'm looking to come back very, very shortly. (But) I have orders from upstairs to not come back until I'm 1,000 percent." Shaquielle O'neal was traded to Phoenix Suns against the Suns Forward Shawn Marion. Marion played a gaem at Phoenix this week but again they come to a loss.
The Suns return to action after the break next Wednesday as they host the Los Angeles Lakers.

No comments:

Oil demands on high.. Do you care about it? Answer this..

Do you have a digital camera? answer this...