Monday, March 3, 2008

Chris Paul against the New YOrk Knicks

Paul scored 27 points and had a hand in three clutch baskets in the final minutes, leading the Hornets to a 100-88 victory over the New York Knicks. West added 19pts in the game.Tyson Chandler with a double double 15Pts and 18Rebs. Peterson with 11Pts and Stojacovic with 9Pts. New Orleans improves their record with 40-19 win loss reccord and New York droppes at 18-42. Chris Paul said that “Tyson is one of the most athletic centers in the league,” He got the monsterous 15Pts and 18Rebs in the Game. As New York Guard Robison said ‘Wish I had a big guy who could go up to the rim like that.’ It’s amazing how much him doing that has changed my game. I take it for granted that when he’s not in the game with me, it’s like ‘What am I going to do?”’

No comments:

Oil demands on high.. Do you care about it? Answer this..

Do you have a digital camera? answer this...